TUITION & FEES
Expenses, Fees, & Tuition
Eternity is committed to helping students graduate without incurring college debt so they can pursue God’s calling on their lives without that debilitating burden. This means that we make every effort to make our tuition affordable. We do this by minimizing our overhead and then setting tuition at a level lower than our actual cost, depending on donors to partner with us to cover the difference. For the 2018–2019 school year, our tuition is set at $212 per credit hour. We believe that this price enables most students to remain involved in local ministry, pay for other financial responsibilities, and to graduate without incurring college debt.
To put our tuition in perspective, consider the following:
- EBC charges $212 per unit compared to $441 for the average ABHE school.1 There are two important inter-related principles that enable us to offer a quality Bible education at a very affordable price:
- Simplicity. The efficiencies of our operation that minimize our costs (e.g. our simple campus and small, collaborative staff )
- Shared Sacrifice. Generous donors who partner with us financially, and staff that make reasonable salaries.
- A student enrolled part-time at Eternity taking 9 units would pay $3,816 per year for tuition.
- A student enrolled full-time at Eternity taking 16 units would pay $6,784 per year for tuition.
These budgets are intended to be examples only. Each person/family’s schedule and income will vary greatly. We have free Financial Counseling and Time Management Counseling available to all current and prospective students of Eternity Bible College. If you would like more information about this service or would like to schedule an appointment with our financial counselor/time management counselor, please send an email to Ernesto Duke.
We believe that these plans will enable all of our students to graduate without debt, provided they are willing to work hard and live simply. Below the example budgets you will find fee and tuition tables.
Tuition & Fees
|Tuition (Per Credit Hour)||$212|
|Books (Estimate)||$30-$50 per class|
|Audit On Campus||$100|
|Early Application Fee||$25|
|Late Registration Fee||$50|
|Student Life Fee (Simi Valley only)||$100|
|Resource Fee (Distance Ed only)||$100|
|Technology Fee (One-time)||$100|
|Returned Check Fee||$25|
|Replacement of Lost Student ID||$10|