- This event has passed.
Cultural Field Trip: Islam Immersion Day
Open to all current Eternity Students (online & campus). Limited spots available for alumni.
We’ll be heading down to Orange County to spend time with Tim Hardy (Frontiers USA). We’ll take in the sights, and sounds of an Arab market, and we’ll have the opportunity to meet and share meals with Muslim leaders, families, and refugees.
We’ll be caravanning down from Simi Valley (meet at 7am), or you can meet us there.
Click here to register!
- 8:30am Cultural Orientation
- 10:00am Fresh Choices / Arab Market / Life Story Afghani family / Early Lunch
- 12:00pm Garden Grove / Mosque – Dr Siddiqi
- 1:00pm Prayer Time
- 1:30pm Conversation with Muslim worshippers
- 2:30pm Refugee Orientation
- 5:00pm Dinner at Aleppo’s
- 6:30pm Arab Christian’s Life Story / Reflections on the day
- 7:30pm Day ends